Learn Your Borrowing Power &
Grow Your Financial Prosperity
Let us answer these questions and more
* How much can I borrow?
* What interest rate can I get?
* How can you maximise and leverage your current financial position?
“Our mission is to assist people Australia wide, to better understand, and leverage and grow their financial prosperity and success”
How We Help Your Financial Success
We work with major and non-major lenders, as well as a number of specialist lending partners to best assist our clients. Often it’s not just about an interest rate, but overall loan conditions, and which product best fits our client’s current and future needs.
For us, it’s not just about helping someone obtain finance for the now, it’s about providing in depth information to future plan financial growth and prosperity as well.
- Pre-assessment – no fees, documents or credit check needed
- Lender offers – receive latest offers from multiple lenders
- Confirmation and application – we negotiate and work with lender for you
- Settlement – completion of loan funding
- On-going assistance – all aspects of post-settlement advice and support
Financial success and independence tomorrow, starts with the right planning today, from the lessons of before….
Why do we even have over 45 lenders on our panel?
This assists in finding the best lender’s product to fit your individual circumstances, financial position, and wants and needs. For every loan we assist with, we compare the client against our many lending options and arrive at the best deal for them. Not just in interest rate, but also terms and future objectives. Allowing this maximum flexibility in finance, allows us to assist clients from all types of backgrounds, and all types of financial history.
Full Doc Loans
- 2 x Payslips
- ATO Tax Returns
- Financial Records
- 1-2 Years ABN NOAs
- Clear Credit History
- Acceptable security types
- Exotic assets
- Non-conforming security
- Difficult income verification
- Case by case assessments
- Mid-construction funding
Low Doc Loans
- No tax returns
- Alternative income verification
- Bank statements
- Short trading history
- Private lenders
- Discharged bankrupt
- Listed defaults
- Late payments
- Low credit score
- Limited credit history